Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Wow. A hot date tonight!

This is to report that Tuesday night is supposed to be our "in-house date night" and financial planning session. We decided this a couple of weeks ago, so that we could do better at stopping each other from our silly little purchases. We are using mvelopes, and we like it, but that WE part was sort of missing, so here I am on Tuesday night, ready to go!

Ha.

Behind me is my daughter, who was the recipient of a Disney Princess theatre playset in a paper doll book thingy. She doesn't look very sleepy, but it's nearly 9pm. So it might be time to put her to bed. Thank you, Kris, you are right, she's in love with it.

Her dad has been snoring since around 6pm.

I guess it's time to catch up on my sleep, too. I guess if he's that tired, it's a good thing he went to bed, or else we'd fight over something silly, right?

I AM so proud of him, actually. He's always avoided sleep like the plague, but lately he's made a real commitment to getting the sleep he's usually missing. I guess making up for 30+ years worth means a lot of dates with myself! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus