Monday, July 7, 2008

Lisa and Casey News!

Hey, wait a minute! There are more pregnant people! What?? More?? Let's see, in the whole Rosary group, that means the only people left who might not have a baby in the next year are me, Joyce and Mara, maybe Ethel. Right? Awww... come on Joyce, you know it's your turn....

Congratulations to Casey and Lisa and baby #2 due in April!!! :)

What we gonna do tonight, Pinky?
What we do every night, Brain, we're going to take over the world!
-- Animaniacs

(We've decided to say that at my college reunion the next time someone asks us how we got to four kids.)

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Just wanted to pop in and say that your kiddies are just adorable!
    I was adding blogs to my Google Reader & yours came up as one I might be interested in, so i thought I would take a peek.
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, no baby in the next year for us (barring God having other plans, of course). We're laughing at my baby cravings, but seeking another child really isn't prudent until I'm managing my job effectively while in a non-pregnant state :-(

    I love your response for how you ended up with four kids! I wonder if DH would be sold on another child if I presented it as a scheme to take over the world?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmmm - No babies this year for me. Did you think I was pregnant? I know too many ladies to keep track of. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Especially thoughtful ones.