Thursday, July 3, 2008

OK PEOPLE, I know you are out there...

I'm dying to know, why does hardly anyone ever leave comments? Do only certain ladies whose names start with E love me? I just found out a bunch of you are reading this crazy blog, and now I wanna know, won't you please love me with a comment once in a great while?
Please? Loveablogger!

Or do I have the settings wrong and you can't get in or it's too complicated?
You can email me to let me know if that's easier. I'm not exactly a blog goddess, and have hardly explored how the whole thing works yet.

Happy Fourth of July everybody! I actually get my husband for the holiday this year! He usually worked nights or was too tired from working nights to come with me, so I had children crawling up my forehead as young toddlers when the fireworks went off.

Thanks for sticking the 4th on a Friday, honey!

6 comments:

  1. Um, people that start with E are not the only ones reading! LOL! I don't comment sometimes because you sometimes write about things I cannot relate to ( I.e. Battlestar Galatica). I will try to comment more often. Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a problem, Cherie! No, I was just generalizing! I felt like whining, and since it is my blog, I get to! :)
    Thanks for commenting as much as you do, I know both I and one of the E's appreciate it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARGH. Francis, you gotta sign out of here, you .... argh!
    Anyway, this is me, and that Francis there, that's me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you too & I check your blog almost every night. I'm just horrible about responding; I'm that way with email too. Maybe my attention span is only long enough for reading, & not long enough for writing too!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. the whole Francis/ annaberri thing cracked me up.... Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hear too but my name starts with E! I don't check nightly, but frequently. The strawberries were yummy today, if you get a chance and want some I'd suggest going this week.
    God Bless, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Especially thoughtful ones.