Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy 9th Anniversary to US!

Tonight we are going overnight somewhere with just Dominic. Every year we surprise each other and attempt to leave kids behind. This year I'm still nursing, so I am thwarted in the attempt, but the other three will be staying with friends. And they'd better behave.

The best thing is that once everyone you know (almost) has 3-4 kids or more, they really don't care if you add a few more! I believe both sets of grandparents would be exhausted by four kids under nine years of age, but all of us say "sure" to each other all the time, though we usually take a few, and not all at once. That's ok, the family who is taking ours will be dumping theirs next month, which is perfect.

We love suprising each other every year. What Francis doesn't know is I'm already scheming for our 10th. What honey? Oh nothing. I'm not looking up things I never look up on the internet for any reason. No reason at all. Boy, do I have an idea. He'll never guess.... :)

3 comments:

  1. I will get back to you once I have the opportunity to look up information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee, thanks! I just wanted to make sure the email went through... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Especially thoughtful ones.