Tuesday, July 15, 2008

MODG book sale info

Woo hoo! If you are interested in MODG (www.motherofdivinegrace.org), which I have been correcting papers for for six years, we're having a book swap in Seattle this month! This is so great! If anyone wants me to scout for something, let me know. I'll probably go Friday (yes, that is crazy, since I have scouts and a camp out that night, but I CAN DO IT!).

Julia Fogassy owns Our Father's House in her house. www.ourfathershouse.biz.

I'm so excited to save some moola!
Yup, I'm a buyer, not a seller. I do have a few kids to go yet, dontcha know.

See below:

Re: backyard book sale

Posted by: "Julia M. Fogassy" julia-ofh@msn.com jfogassy

Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:08 pm (PDT)

Ladies,
Here is the final plan:

Friday, July 25th 12:00 noon-whenever

Saturday July 26th 10:00-3:00

Sellers might want to bring chairs is you want guaranteed comfort. So
far, twenty-four people responded (not counting the Bellingham ladies who
started it all) and we don't have quite that many chairs. If it rains, we do
have two covered porches, but it would be a bit cramped. If it is warm,
there is a public beach with lifeguards available two blocks down the hill.
For those who want to get Map Quest directions, our address is:

5530 S. Orcas St.
Seattle, WA 98118

Each seller is responsible for her own materials, bags, change, trash,
etc. If you plan to come both days, you are welcome to leave things on the
porch over night, but everything must go by Saturday afternoon.
If others who have not yet responded decide they want to participate,
please let me know.

Julia
blog comments powered by Disqus