Thursday, July 10, 2008

Prayers for Paula

A friend of ours posted this today on the stmhe yahoo group (St. Thomas More Home Educators). Anyone who has ever met Paula must love her, she is so kind. Their eighth baby is the same age as our fourth, about a month apart. She also has kids in college. Please pray for strength and healing.

See below:

I'm very grateful for this site and when I have time I check in to
get updated on prayers request and other events happening through out
the area. After 10+ years I can put faces to the names of so many of
you. And always look forward to those times where we are personally
able to say hello. I mention this because our family is now in need
of some of those extra prayers, as our family has been faced with a
new challenge. This past week I found out that I have been diagnosed
with breast cancer. A scary thought but so consoled by knowing and
trusting that our Lord has a plan. I may not see it now, but I know
through my faith that he will take care of everything and I know your
prayers will help the journey not only for myself but for our large
family.

With a grateful heart and a true trust in the Lord

Yours in christ,

Paula Mastro
blog comments powered by Disqus