Thursday, July 2, 2009

Two more links from that last conversation

Here is one link, which supposedly debunks Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed.

http://www.expelledexposed.com/

When I read parts of it, I did agree that maybe the interviewing was misleading. But it led me to two more questions.
1. If Ben Stein had been up front about what he was interviewing these folks about, would they have allowed the interview?
2. Even if he wasn't a good interviewer, they still said the things they said. Do they believe them or not? And if they do, why are they mad they got caught?

The second link is a video about how the "science" of climate change was co-opted by politics. If government funds climatology only if there is a problem, then sometimes, people will invent a problem so they can keep their job, right? This film is AMAZING. Please watch it. It is an hour, but it raises questions. My liberal friends tell me it's been debunked. I think it's been disagreed with. "Debunked" is a very trendy word these days.

And they tell me science politics both need to be separated from religion. How about politics and science??

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=288952680655100870

See? This is why I have these conversations!
blog comments powered by Disqus