Thursday, July 16, 2009

A new financial "crisis"

I've seen more and more news finally in this direction, and I find it fascinating. Here is a video a friend shared with me, and I think it's worth watching. I didn't realize how it all ties in, and how many people are getting uncomfortable with the way all the money and people are tied together. This is not something that can be blamed on one political party or another, it's been going on since the Federal Reserve was created. But now, we can find out. Modern technology is indeed a double-edged sword.

This reminds me of how FDR was able to use a wheelchair most of the time because of polio, and almost no one in the country knew it, unless they worked at the White House itself. No kidding. But because tv was brand new, he could hide it rather well. Obviously a lot of people were not quite the gossip-mongers we have now, also. It's kind of fun to think how magically, he didn't look like he had any physical problems.

But it's also a kind of black magic, what the Fed appears to be doing. Oh dear. Hand caught in cookie jar, anyone?

Thanks for the video, Casey.

blog comments powered by Disqus