Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Here we are again

We came back from a glorious time on Whidbey Island at a wonderful B and B, and enjoyed the town very much. We drove a lot, and we also ended the weekend with a trip to Lowe's to decide on paint samples. Yay us!

I will download pics, really. I know I always say that. I'll do it fairly soon. This week is kinda busy, but believe it or not, we pulled this all off from this weekend! We even introduced our child-swapping friends to the idea of doing this every six months, and they were more than a little excited at the prospect. Overnights twice a year?? Wow. We have ARRIVED!

Let's see... Oh, we did have the ultrasound. Currently I am waiting for more guesses on Facebook before I tell everyone. Then I will tell you all, too. It's very exciting!

:)

1 comment:

  1. Which town on Whidbey did you stay in? Langley?

    Since you say the US is very exciting, I'm gonna guess . . . a girl! Now to go post that on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Especially thoughtful ones.