Thursday, July 16, 2009

A girl!

Sorry, yes, we are having a girl! Yay girls! Grace probably won't let me hold her. I have no idea what we will name her. I guess it's very odd for me to imagine having another girl five years after the first one. I'm very happy about it, though. It's very, very neat. I love girl clothes and the kids are very excited about another baby. This baby will be 9.5 years younger than the oldest child. Wow. Just like my husband and his brother, and nearly as much as myself and my youngest sister.

I think we just hit "large family" status. Big time.
They all still fit in the Sienna, man. Just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a girl. I have lots of girl names that I love. Jane, Kateri, Mary, Kate, Nora, Molly...those are just a few. It's hard for me to imagine having anything but a girl...we'll see. It takes forever to get to that 20 week mark so I can find out!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Especially thoughtful ones.