Friday, July 31, 2009

House update

Ok, so we're definitely making progress.

We, with the help of very good friends, finished painting the walls today. They are perfect. I'm very,very happy with them. It is exhausting work!

Tonight, if the children are behaving... we are going to have a friend come and (over)analyze our laminate flooring plans. That way, if we forgot something, we won't go partway and go, oops, forgot that. We hope. I bought the vapor barrier/underlayment, even though it came with some, just to be sure. We have an assortment of friends with skil saws to help cut it to fit, also. I just want to see how the stuff snaps together. After that, crown and base moulding, and a little more touching up. Then a big break before I even think about attacking the kitchen floor's linoleum. Attacking that requires some very large objects to move, including the fridge, water heater, washer and dryer. I could move the stove and dishwasher, too, if I'm CRAZY.

I'm just glad the paint is done!!
blog comments powered by Disqus