Sunday, November 23, 2008

New Fun Toy: Librarything

Omigoodness. I found a great thing the other day. I had been wondering what it was, but hadn't dared look.

It is a wonderful database tool, which is connected to Amazon and the Library of Congress, among other things. You type in part of the title, and the rest comes up and you pick the one you want and enter it. You can use "tags" to sort them, and then you find out what you have and what you don't. You can keep it private or share with others. I'm so excited, because honestly, I have a hard time deciding what to get rid of and what to keep, and finding what I need when I want to use it is hard. I always find it later and say, "I could have used that last month."

Homeschooling stuff is especially in need. I shudder to think what the total number is going to be....

Library Thing
blog comments powered by Disqus