Sunday, November 9, 2008

How we got child #4

I'm thrilled to see this article in a major newspaper. Of course, only in a Mormon city would it even get published. I dare major newspapers to add this to theirs!

We found out through this same bunch that I had a progesterone issue, which resulted in two miscarriages, four months apart. The second one was truly awful, requiring emergency surgery. This group of doctors can help a lot of people. There was no one in Seattle who could help me: I went to the best there was, and he was wrong. Had I followed his directions, I'd have had a third miscarriage. This, even though my problem was extremely minor compared to some.

Someday, I'll blog more about that, but for now, here's a great article.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great article, I like how it actually talks to both sides and shows Naprotechnology in a positive light, yaay! The question is Michael child #3 or #1?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Especially thoughtful ones.