Monday, October 13, 2008

Setting the record straight on Obama

is a hard thing to do.

However, I am a Libra after all, and I like to be fair. I do not like people smearing people just because they can. In this internet age, people can start rumors and the darned things won't die. I realize smear is cutting both ways right now, and I still have serious, very serious doubts about Obama. Abortion, too much government, and certain associates are a huge problem for me, not to mention uncanny love affairs with the media. However, I thing this other guy should be in the funny farm, the one who started all the Muslim rumors.

If anyone has news contrary to this, I'll put it up, but I think this guy is giving us conservatives a pretty bad name.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27157703/
blog comments powered by Disqus