Friday, October 10, 2008

HPV vaccine killing people

This is rather interesting. I didn't want this vaccine for my girl, because if my daughter does not fool around, she has no risk of getting HPV, and if we get to the point where she is no longer listening to me, then she'll need that vaccine... maybe. But I think she'd be an adult by then. They don't exactly tell you that the only way you GET HPV is to be promiscuous. That's important to know.

Anyway... here's a website to hit. Some sites are being a bit sensationalist, which makes their message less credible, but if the facts are there amidst the clamor, then I think we should be very, very alarmed.

Most of the deaths are happening in countries who have been doing the vaccine longer, like the UK, but some are happening here in the US. Several Catholic schools in countries where vaccines are mandated (Canada) are fighting their own health departments so they don't have to give kids this particular vaccine.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/jul/08070316.html
blog comments powered by Disqus