Monday, October 27, 2008

Medjugorje Message this month

If you know about Medjugorje, you know that Mary appeared to several children in the mid-80's. She still gives messages to some of them, and they are a little older than I am. This apparition site is not approved by the Catholic Church yet, but it is a huge pilgrimage draw, and I know many people who have been touched by it. In fact, my favorite Rosary is one someone gave me from Medjugorje.

If you are interested, there are many, many books on the subject. The main one I read was called Medjugorje: The Message by Wayne Wiebel, who is a Lutheran, strangely enough.

Here is the message for this month. I thought it was a little more than usual, but I am not sure. I don't follow them every month.

Message of October 25, 2008 "Dear children! In a special way I call you all to pray for my intentions so that, through your prayers, you may stop Satan's plan over this world, which is further from God every day, and which puts itself in the place of God and is destroying everything that is beautiful and good in the souls of each of you. Therefore, little children, arm yourselves with prayer and fasting so that you may be conscious of how much God loves you and may carry out God's will. Thank you for having responded to my call." 10/2008
blog comments powered by Disqus