Monday, September 1, 2008

Palin's year... yikes!

Let's see, Palin better be made of steel, because here is her year:

1. She had her fifth child in April, while governor and under investigation for a dumb reason (I'm pretty sure). He has Down's, so there's some adjustment to be done.
2. She gets a surprise call to run for vice president and accepts.
3. Her oldest son decides to join the army and will be going to Iraq this fall.
4. Her next oldest child, Bristol, is pregnant and will be marrying the father.

Still running for VP. Wow. I don't know many women who would continue to pursue VP for the good of others while their family was doing this. Must be a heck of a dad and husband, I wonder how they handle all that in one year? Really, can you imagine the stress? Wow.

Like I said, can't wait to see her in a debate or an interview, and hopefully they'll talk about issues instead of her family. I hope that starts as soon as the hurricane is over.
blog comments powered by Disqus