Sunday, September 21, 2008

Klesick farms

Here is where we went yesterday. Go to www.harvestjubilee.org to see what was going on this weekend. There is more fun planned for October. Del Fox Meats was serving yummy polish dogs and corn on the cob, and it was amazing. If I didn't already have 1/4 cow coming this way in Dec, I'd place an order. Maybe I'll order some other meat, anyway, like pig and sheep if they have it. I guess lamb prices are coming down right now, so I'd love to get in on that. I love lamb.

We get a family box every Tuesday from here:

http://www.organicproduceshoppe.com/index.php

I was going to mention that this would be a good place for any family farms to look for a business model if they were looking. These folks make it a family affair and they do a tremendous job.
blog comments powered by Disqus