Thursday, September 4, 2008

Follow this link to see what the USCCB (United States Council of Catholic Bishops) has to say about Pelosi's position that the Catholic Church is still debating the idea of whether abortion is intrinsically evil. Up until 1930, all the other churches agreed.

There is also an article floating around which points out that a Planned Parenthood spokesperson "feels sorry" for Bristol Palin for being "forced" by her Christian mother to keep the baby and marry the father. I strongly doubt there was any forcing going on. However, that same person does not seem to understand that some girls are coerced into abortions by their pro-choice mothers, so please tell me which is worse??
I think the Palin's have handled things 10 times better than most parents, especially given the public eye on them at all times. I don't think I could be so gracious to my daughter, her boyfriend, or to the reporters. Cut the family a break!

Check Life Site News for more articles along those lines.

Meanwhile, this should straighten out Catholic teaching on the issue.

http://www.usccb.org/prolife/constantchurchteaching.shtml
blog comments powered by Disqus