Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A little Sanity

Hi Everyone,
Someone had a link to this blog, so I'm sharing it with you. It goes into what kinds of hysterics people are going into about Sarah Palin. As I heard on my neighbor's radio the other day, "there is nothing but nothing liberals hate more than a conservative woman". It's like they think we are traitors or something. I think it's crazy that these "feminists" think the measure of feminism is how you think on abortion alone. What about other rights? Since when is abortion THE right anyway? It's just nuts. There are other issues out there, and if we want to see women in politics, then we should not be discouraging the ones we don't agree with 100%! Right?
Oh, I guess I'm not THAT kind of woman. My bad.

Check it out:
http://drsanity.blogspot.com/2008/09/lefts-firestorm-of-projection-about.html
blog comments powered by Disqus