Tuesday, August 4, 2009

check in

Hello All,
Please do enjoy perusing the amazing stuff below. I really enjoyed reading it. I have also been enjoying this book to death, and it has helped me come across this plan I think I may try out... Managers of Their Chores. You can get a set of four chore packs when you order the book. Perfect!

Here is the Duggar's website: http://www.duggarfamily.com/

Their life story is more amazing than I knew. You can also watch short clips from their reality tv documentaries on TLC/Discovery Health Channel. Unlike some reality stars, these folks saw it as God asking them to spread God's word and inspire people in a small way, and they were well grounded people before the tv crews came around. I think they were very blessed in that regard. It's hard to keep your head on straight otherwise!

Can you tell I'm working on organization?

Our floor is almost done, by the way. We had men and beer and pizza here til 11pm last night, and we hope for a repeat today. It shouldn't take too long... we just are afraid to use the saw ourselves.

Pictures will come, I promise!

2 comments:

  1. Let me know how the ChorePacks work for you guys!

    Sorry we didn't make it out to help with the floors. I wasn't watching my diet and got wiped out and just needed to get back on track during the last couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are we back on for tonight? (Thursday) or did you guys manage to get it done last night? Let me know... we might stop by without the middle kid before park days!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Especially thoughtful ones.