Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kirk Cameron Interview

I know, I know, we HAVE to watch Fireproof. I know. And it's sitting right there on top of my tv, waiting for me. I really want to watch it, but we're behind on Battlestar Galactica now, and about to be behind on both Heroes and Life, and well, that's just not good. Lame excuse maybe, but there's only so much tv watching we can fit in when DH gets home at 9pm! I turn into a pumpkin at exactly the same time!

From what I've seen of the movie, it will be great to watch, but I think my husband is already one of the more romantic husbands and does tons for me already, so it's me who can be caught acting like a jerk sometimes. So we should watch it, but as usual in this house, the roles will probably be reversed. I'm just really, really glad they made a movie that matters to people! And that it is popular!

Thanks to the FYG at the Common Room for posting this.

2 comments:

  1. You have Fireproof? Can I borrow it from you when you are done? I've seen it in the stores, and the interview you linked made it sound really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, can you tell I'm catching up on your blog? This is, what, half a dozen posts back?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Especially thoughtful ones.