Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Do Not Be Discouraged! Be Not Afraid!

I was feeling discouraged today.

I find a lot of people who are otherwise my friends, look at me and my closest friends and say, "Wow, that person is really brainwashed to believe all that. How can she be so paranoid about all these things? How can she think abortion is a great evil, and that society is headed for a huge downfall in the next few years, and that Obama is anything less than incredible? What is wrong with her?"

Heh. Well, they can keep thinking that. It will just be really sad if I am right, for all of us. I don't see how I can be brainwashed if I keep hoping I'm wrong. I'm under the impression that brainwashed people don't usually do that.


www.spiritdaily.com
often leads me to wonderful news sources and great blogs. I love it very much for that. At first glance, it sometimes appears sensationalistic and crazy, but read hard, and you'll find hope and love and encouragement abound.

This is a blog he listed today. I will start checking it. He does a great job. He is apparently a faithful priest of 21 years, and I can see that I'd like him very much if I got the chance to meet him.

He talks in today's post about the coming troubles, and how prayer will help us. The next post is about the Legionaries of Christ and the awful news that's come down the pipe lately. I have several friends involved in Regnum Christi, the lay apostolate which is connected to the Legionaries. I pray that they find this encouragement, and I cheer what this priest says about the whole ordeal.

Watch out, folks, because our whole world is about to change. I'm ready for the ride. I think. How about you?
blog comments powered by Disqus