Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Companion Planting

Just so y'all know, this is my 365th post! So if you want, you can say I do this once per day! Not really. That means I've done it more than once a day on average, because I don't think I've been blogging for a whole year. I should check the date. I know it's close. Maybe so, because I had a new blog when Grace was in the hospital last year, which is two weeks away. Huh. Interesting.

I found this because Rikki has my book called "Carrots Love Tomatoes", and I have some garlic that is growing on my countertop and I think I should plant it before it gets any further, since it wants to grow so badly. It came from an Asian grocer, and I have no idea what variety it is, but if it wants to grow this badly, well, who am I to stop it?

Here is a neat article, and at the end is a box explaining which plants go with what. Garlic = pest control, so I guess it goes anywhere, as long as I can remember where I planted it, and that I should not harvest it til next fall, quite late. I think. I have so much to learn about EVERYTHING. Once again, how could ANYONE be bored? Ever!?

Enjoy!
Drat, it won't let me copy and paste. Here's the link:


Companion Planting Article from Seeds of Change
blog comments powered by Disqus