Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A cute lil' doggie came to see us

Today I was babysitting for Ethel and Bjorn, and as they were leaving with their kiddos, a little red chihuahua came right in as if she owned the place. She was really cute, and I would love to have kept her. She was fine with kids and cuddled up if you sat on the couch, but she never offered to jump up on you or even run out the door if you opened it. Someone spent some time on this doggie!

I yelled up the road when I saw some kids go buy to pass the word that I'd found a dog, and they did, because the owner came along later and claimed the pooch. She was crying and said it had been her fiance's dog, but he'd been murdered. Woah. TMI! But I'm really glad she got the dog back!

On goes the search for a little doggie in the window. I think the house search next summer might come first, though.
blog comments powered by Disqus