Tuesday, August 26, 2008

another home idea

In the name of research, I'm looking at lots and also the idea of using UBuildIt to build that dream home of ours. I would like to have a 4-5 bedroom house, one of those rooms which would be our "library", "media room", "man-cave". Then the computer will be out of my living space, and I can curl up with a book and not hear the whirring of gadgets, no matter how cool they might be. I like quiet.

Since I'll have at least four men in my house one of these days, and they all seem to have a thing for tech, the man cave needs to happen. Also, one of those boys, or possibly two, LOVE trees, squirrels, dogs, horses, and all the things I love. My indoor boy has made a request for a tree house like SOMEONE else we know, and I've been told by said family to make sure the property includes at least one tree that could harbor said tree house someday. Now that they have built one, I imagine Mr. W. is just itchin' to build another one. Nice side income, eh?

So here are five acres just itchin' for me to buy them, very close to Maltby, highway 9 and 522. 522 is our ticket to Bellevue, and is an easy commute to anywhere, really. We've been out there to freecycle and to buy plants at Flower World. It's purty. Not far down 522 is a horse rescue I used to volunteer at, too.

Anyway, I'll take this. Then I need a floor plan.

Snohomish Vacant Land

7814 206th Dr SE
Snohomish, WA 98290

Price:
$147,421
Bed / Bath:
0 / 0.00
Status:
Active
Year Built:
0
Square Feet:
Not Available
Lot Size:
5.00 Acres
MLS#:
27128611

Great 5 acres on dead end road. Lots of quiet and privacy. Well installed, electricity in street under ground. Expired 4 bedroom LPD septic design. Great DOT Terms!
Property Information

Fuel:
In Street
Site:
Brush, Evergreens, Lightly Treed, Partially Cleared
Lot Description:
330 x 660
Taxes:
$628

4 comments:

  1. Have you talked to anyone at UBuildIt yet? Sounds like a great idea, and want to know more.

    Let all of us know after you meet.

    Mar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! My name is Dan Rayburn and I am th ebuilding consultant with UBuildit in Mill Creek. I would love to meet and talk with you about how UBuildit could make your dreams/asperations come true!! Please call me at the office at 425.741 8808 or Email me at drayburn.wa@ubuildit.com I look forward to talking with you soon! Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, that was creepy. How does Dan Rayburn find my blog? Yikes! Yes, I will be calling soon.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ACK! That is PRICEY! There is 5 acres across the road from me, asking price $75,000! No trees, but it is on the very north edge of the Black Forest, so the view of the trees is awesome, as is the view of Pike's Peak, you all want to move to CO??

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Especially thoughtful ones.