Saturday, August 2, 2008

Am I tired or sick?

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm sick, or what.

Ok, here are the possibilities:

1. I did too much the last three weeks, caught a cold and my body is just trying to catch up. Week 1: VBS 9-12 each day, Week 2: Scout camp, 4:30-9pm each day, Week 3: Babysit two extra kids 6:30-5 and one other evening, so really five days. But I didn't do that much on those days. But then everyone got sick, so I had less sleep.

2. I've got something wrong, like Mono.

3. I'm getting old, eat too much ice cream, and don't exercise enough.

Harumph. Well, that didn't stop me from cleaning up lots of the "messy spots" in my house today. I cleaned:

The hall closet housing mostly bathroom supplies and towels, and threw out everything out of date and everything to do with contact lenses, since, for the time being, we are both 20/20! :)
The homeschool supplies area, surprisingly not that out of control, but needed help.
The downstairs bathroom (still in progress).
The gross veggie drawer in the fridge plus some spot cleaning.
The baby high chair
Under the upstairs bathroom sink

And DH cleaned and rearranged his entire computer desk and found out his brother's computer is not nearly as dead as he'd supposed when he gave it to us, and would have sufficed, but he's already ordered "the computer of every man's dreams", so too late now! Tee hee.

I have to clean up and make useful the downstairs area so we can access the stuff we need when we homeschool, which starts in exactly one month.
Wow. Better enjoy the heck out of the rest of August I guess! Two weeks til soccer madness hits.

In other news, we are having our townhomes painted, and I can't wait to see the end result. Before and after pics are forthcoming.
blog comments powered by Disqus