Monday, February 25, 2008

If only...

I were this good. This is my biggest struggle. Really. It's a very destructive part of my personality. I hope maybe praying to St. Elizabeth Ann Seton might help me overcome it.

Never be hurried by anything whatever - nothing can be more pressing than the necessity for your peace before God. You will help others more by the peace and tranquility of your heart than by any eagerness or care you can bestow on them.
---Saint Elizabeth Seton

See also, this blog: http://amaidenswreath.blogspot.com/ for a website geared to young unmarried women who are more the "hearth and home Catholic" type. Even if you aren't that type, I find there is something to learn from everyone, even if they are vastly different from me. So interesting!
blog comments powered by Disqus