Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pray for Jeff




On my sidebar you will see Stony Creek Digest listed. We met the Culbreath family this summer on our trip. His blog says he was admitted to the hospital for a heart attack, according to blood work. We are praying he is ok, and hope you will join us. They really did not need this just now. He's been job hunting, and they have six kids, ages 1-12, I think. Maybe 13.

Please pray for his wife, LeXuan. I know she's a strong lady, but this is hard stuff.

3 comments:

  1. Prayers. I was thinking the other day how hard it would be if something happened to DH, even with just two kids to try and explain things to and care for. May God give their family courage and hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we start to realize we're mortal as we get closer to 30-40. Probably because our friends start having these things happen. Life insurance is a good thing, we found at a friend's funeral.
    I keep checking, but there's no news yet. I really hope Jeff's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Annaberri. All is now well. Your prayers mean everything. God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Especially thoughtful ones.