Saturday, December 20, 2008

More fun websites

This week I came across these websites. They are really fun, each in their own way!

www.sardoniccatholicdad.blogspot.com
Great music! Tech geek dad and has lots of kids. Too bad he's on the other coast. If you need a "grown up" break, I like it!

www.thepioneerwoman.com Great ideas, pictures, recipes, and funny ranch stories from a woman who never, ever thought she'd be a ranch wife, homeschooling four kids. She's really fun. And that's where I got my Christmas cookie recipe I plan to try. I didn't know what almond bark was. Now that I've hunted for it in Safeway, I know.

www.urbanhomestead.org A little old garden in Pasadena. Very, very interesting links. These guys try their darndest to provide great food and save the earth from their little patch of land a mile from downtown Pasadena. Yeah, that Pasadena. As in Los Angeles.

Have fun! You might be busy for a couple of hours, so get a cup of coffee or whatever your poison is. Time to get comfy! Besides, it's snowing and freaking cold out there.
blog comments powered by Disqus