Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My new music box

Merry Christmas to me.

I was reading Sardonic Catholic Dad, and decided to click on his music to see where he got it from. Oh My Gosh. It is so fun. So I put together THE most ridiculous set of my favorite music ever. It is so cool.

To me. Maybe not you. I mean, really, who puts John Denver next to MIB?
I ask you.

I hope you like it. Comments and questions welcome.

Oh, and DH got an iPod Touch, which he saved up for by selling computer objects, and he tells me that listening to the Blue Collar Comedy Tour is awesome, and relieves the stress of a very long commute very quickly.

I wonder what people think of the guy next to them laughing his butt off without seeing what he's laughing at?

Ah... the things we do in the wintertime.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I so wish I had sound at work! I could really use some good tunes.

    Huh. John Denver w/ MIB. I can't believe I've met someone else who listens to the same kind of music as me. No kidding. My own playlist would look pretty similar, except I would probably have a goodly amount of folk mixed in and a bit less pop (but what I would have would be similar).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was harder to find the folk music, really! How about Dar Williams? I forgot to look!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Especially thoughtful ones.