Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More babies!


Congratulations to Kerry and Justin Racht, whose first baby, Liam Donovan Racht, was born on January 11th in or near Providence, Rhode Island. I know Kerry from working at MDA camp one summer in Spokane, WA, with our friend Joshua Mayer.



Congratulations to Stacie and Josh Webb, whose third baby, Kyle James Webb, was born on January 14th at Valley Medical Center in Renton, WA. My husband knows Stacie from Gonzaga, and we became friends after college. She was our best man. I'm not kidding, she even wore a tux. I think Francis is going to have some very, very cold payback one of these days.
Come to think of it, I wonder when Beth is going to pay everyone back for this birthday I heard about? Ah, the things I missed, not meeting my husband until my senior year.
On second thought, maybe that's a good thing. Some things are not "you had to be there" kinds of things... :)
Yay for babies!
blog comments powered by Disqus