Friday, January 23, 2009

A new Catholic blog to check out (plus pics!)

My friend Holly Holmes Fugate, who once shared a room with my friend Rachel and lived next to me sophomore year, has a beautiful new blog. She is super cool. People are so amazing, they do stuff that is totally unexpected. Never underestimate the power of a mommy-blogger, man. I'm going to keep checking this blog, and hope you will, too. Read the reason for her title!


http://scatteringagates.blogspot.com/



By the way, I went looking for pictures of Holly, and man, I did not realize how much fun I could have on Facebook if I just scan in a few of these lovelies. I have so much more dirt on y'all! Mostly on me, though. :) I loved college so much.



From left to right: me, Holly, Meghan and Rachel




This was that notorious year in which I meant to live next to Nicky Hartsell, but I ended up living next to Holly and Rachel. Lucky me!!!! Holly and I are both in the front row. I'm next to grinning Stepanie on the right, and Holly is on the left, between Liezl and Dianne. Marisol is in the middle.

The first thing I noticed about second floor Crimont, being an all girls dorm as opposed to the co-ed dorm of my freshman year (separated by hall and floor), is that Crimont had no barf smell in the bathroom on weekends. It reeked in my freshman year dorm. I mean wow.

Yay for Crimont!! Where I met so many of my seriously good friends. We partnered up with the second floor of the all men dorm, DeSmet, and we had a rollicking good time.

Go Gonzaga!

1 comment:

  1. Anne Marie, you just made me cry. Thank you so much for "plugging" my blog. I am also amazed at these old pictures...I have some I could share too...maybe one of these days I'll pull them out! God bless!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Especially thoughtful ones.