Thursday, January 1, 2009

The 12 Days of Christmas Song for Large Families

I got this on a yahoo group.

Omigoodness, I have heard all of these so many times, and I only have four. If you have less than four, would you please delete all these lines from your vocabulary and encourage your friends to do so as well!?

You think they are funny the first few times, then you wonder why in the world perfect strangers ask you these things and think they are original.

The second you get past two kids, this starts every time you go out in public.

And now you know why we don't bring them all with us to Costco very often! We're all in hiding!!

The 12 Days of Christmas in a large homeschooling family.

1 comment:

  1. They aren't even Catholic! We ended up playing this for the whole family... the kids loved it and I haven't been so entertained in a long time! I loved the answers at the end... it was fun the figure out what they were answering: "yes, and we like it!" we do, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Especially thoughtful ones.