Wednesday, March 12, 2008

for wondering minds...

Yes, it is beginning to work, I think, but I hesitate to say so. I am only getting up to feed him once, around midnight or 1am, and the other times I don't get up, I just let him cry, and it lasts maybe 20 minutes, and he goes back to sleep. So I'm getting even less sleep than usual (everyone else is sleeping right through it), but I hope in the long run, it will pay off.
Phew! Keep your fingers crossed!

Meanwhile,
Happy Birthday, Bonnie! My sister is turning 21 on Thursday (or midnight tonight, but who's counting?)
Yum, yum, yummy, Red Robin time!
Love,
Big sis

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update. Glad to hear things are going well! Twenty minutes isn't bad at all, although it probably doesn't feel that way at the time. It's good that no one else is disturbed but the two of you, but will be better when you both can get sleep too!

    And Happy BD Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Especially thoughtful ones.