Sunday, November 15, 2009

Adoption Day cometh for Rikki-San!

Hooray!

I hear tidings of great joy are in order for the family of Rikki, who does NOT post on here anymore. Ahem. Too much time on Farmville, perhaps? :P

In any case, they will adopt their now oldest soon. Friday, in fact. Hip, hip, hooray! I will have to move my OB appt around this. But that's how important it is! Even my husband will be home. Apparently the lawyer told J he could be a (insert Rikki's last name here), but he told the lawyer he already was one. LOL!

Ha ha ha!!

Ok, so now say your prayers for another family I know, who, with much luck, could be having their adoption day at the exact same time and place, were it not for people who do not call people back. Perhaps they shall call soon (like tomorrow!) and the whole thing can proceed. Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

Now, on with the baptisms!!

I should not eat ice cream before bed.
blog comments powered by Disqus