Friday, June 12, 2009

Peter Schiff -- Comedy Central

My DH and another friend both found this online and put it up on their facebook pages. I stole it, fair and square. I do love Jon Stewart. This is really worth watching. As much as Bill O'Reilly does not recommend getting your news from Comedy Central, well, I can see why they do! It's better than CNN, that's for darn sure. And MSNBC should just implode for pure shame.

I did, by the way, hear exactly this on NPR about 3-4 years ago. I was driving through a town near here, I remember where I was, because I thought, I have got to remember I heard this. I have to remember. I hope they're wrong, but they say this collapse will happen in about two years, starting with subprime mortgages. I can't remember who the speaker was, but she did mention Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac being in trouble.

It's not like nobody knew. It's just that nobody wanted to hear. Fingers in ears!!
And people just keep stuffing more cotton in their ears. So much important being said, but not reported. Except on really good blogs.

Sigh.

Enjoy!

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Peter Schiff
thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorNewt Gingrich Unedited Interview
blog comments powered by Disqus