Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Another house to drool over

I really like this one. If I knew I could sell mine, I think I'd go for it. Seriously. Just what we need, if only not so much work.

http://www.johnlscott.com/propertydetail.aspx?GroupID=200436689&ListingID=300207835&Sort=0


Oh well, I'm sure the right thing will come up when the time is right. Hopefully this summer we're going to revamp the one we have just a bit.

I really need to go make cookies for tonight's Rosary night. I also have to go to the scout office to get things for my new Tiger and Webelos, because we're having a meeting tomorrow already! AAGH! To get us started, you understand. Ok, you guys, no more meetings til Sept, got it?

I am REALLY TIRED from this weekend's galavanting around to a wedding, then my parents' house. We had a wonderful time, and are very happy to be home. Dominic had his first horsie ride. Last November, I couldn't get him up there. This time, I couldn't get him off. Seriously. He was going to camp up there til tomorrow. This horse is not a pony, either. His back is above my head. Dominic was in heaven.

I will post pics when my brain returns. Now to bake cookies.
blog comments powered by Disqus