Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We're back!

Hello Everybodeeee!

I will post pictures after I get out from under large piles of things I should do now and not later. The trip was exactly what I hoped, I got to see everyone I wanted to see, and it was really really busy. We learned a LOT about RVing, so if anyone wants to know, we have a few ideas how not to drive yourself crazy. The kids had a great time, too, but we are enduring some post-vacation blues right now. The baby wants me in sight at all times, day and night, Brandon is a teeny bit off but mostly tired, Gabe is ok, just wants to go see his friends, and Grace wants the RV back right now. She's the crankiest, but it was the same on vacation, too. Three-year-old girl syndrome, I think.

Francis got the BEST pictures! They belong on postcards. The weather was super sunny most of the time, and I loved being back in Mendocino and surrounding areas for the first time in about six-seven years. It was glorious.

There's no place like home!
Both homes.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like quite an adventure, Annaberri. We're so glad you were able to spend some time with us in Orland. We enjoyed meeting your wonderful family and hope we'll see you again one of these days. Say hello to Francis and the kids!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Especially thoughtful ones.