Thursday, December 27, 2007

Congatulations to Rikki-San!

You may have seen my friend Eileen (Rikki-San) on here, commenting away (she really needs a blog, and I'm sure it's only a matter of time...). She just had her first baby by birth, ever! She and Eric are the proud parents of Michael Felix Savoy, born Dec. 27th around 7am, 7 lbs and 21 inches of healthy baby. Mariah and Josh are here at my house (they are currently foster, maybe someday adoptable, kids), and I get to take them to see baby brother as soon as Francis comes back. Hooray for them!! We are soooo happy for them, and I can't wait to see this loverly baby!

Please also pray for my Wieber friends, who might be having a fairly emotional day today. God bless and give you hugs, my friends.

In addition to all that news, it snowed today! Hooray!
blog comments powered by Disqus