Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dr. Ray Guarendi is a genius!

Ha ha... I did not get to hear him speak today locally, but my friend Rikki did, while I babysat her kids. In return, I got a mocha and my book signed by Dr. Ray, as well as another book by him, also signed.

Here is his main website:
http://www.drray.com/index.htm

Here are the books I got!






This dude really knows his stuff. I sometimes disagree with him, but generally he's much more right on that most psych types. Much more sensible, and has walked the walk, which helps, especially when it comes to adoption. They have adopted ten kids. What I loved was the part where he said they didn't really intend to keep adopting that many. "How can you accidentally adopt?" you ask? Oh, it can happen. I know a lady who says she adopted on of her kids through Fabricland in my hometown. It was just one of those conversations, and one thing led to another. I love it!

If you need something fresh and exciting in your parenting adventure, you have indeed come to the right guy. For most things.
blog comments powered by Disqus