Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bad blogger lady

I know, I know, I'm not blogging much lately. Must've fell off the horse.
Let's see... what's going on?

My mom and sister came for Easter. My mom bought the Easter dress and fixin's, and also two mattresses, and brought my bunkbed from childhood. Now we're trying to figure out how to fit it right. We also got a dresser from Robin, and it probably matches the bunkbed, but I haven't figured out how to make it fit yet and it's HEAVY. Solid wood, very heavy. Good quality, just ouch. Need at least a couple of men, and I have to clear the area first.

Yesterday, I felt nauseous all day long. It was yucky. I think I did too much while my my mom was here. After last night I feel a lot better. Thank Goodness. I thought maybe morning sickness was having a long last battle. I just need to get sleep.

I sent a letter to my new OB/GYN and spelled out for him what I need as far as progesterone, explained what happened last time, and enclosed the chart from my last pregnancy. I'll get the levels checked tomorrow, and we'll see where we're at (and whether they will actually call, or if I have to drag the information out of them). I hope he understands what I'm trying to do, or else I might have to go dr. hunting. I really don't want to. At least I have another doc in mind to try, but it's a longer drive.

My husband just found out his new shift. 11pm-10am, Wednesday through Saturday. That really means one hour of each of those days, which means that we have him all day Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. It also means he can come to Rosary night, Beer making night, Mass at 11:30 or else Sat. night, and scouting events of various kinds. It does mess with soccer camp, but I think I can hijack a friend to figure that one out. It's only one week this summer. I think maybe he can even volunteer for Gabe's camp a little bit. This means we have to be somewhat quiet after 11 am most days, when he gets home, but that's not hard, it's nap time by 1. And also, we'll have the car after 11am most days, and all day the other days. Hip, hip hooray!!! And a 10% raise while he has this shift (about 3 months worth). That can go toward a car. YES! Do not feel sorry for DH. He asked for this shift, and with our car situation, 3 months of nights is a blessing, not a curse. It's nice to know it will end, it's not a year long thing. It starts April 26th.

I love Microsoft. I really, really do. He gets a month off, paid, when the baby comes.

The kids are hollering at me for breakfast and Gabe wants to "get homeschooling over with", so I guess I'd better go.... I think the candy got out of their systems a bit and we can have a normal day today.

You have a good one, too!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the doctor! And glad to hear that you'll have your DH around for more events - we don't really get to see him much.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Especially thoughtful ones.