Monday, April 27, 2009

Another cool widget! (and a baby heartbeat)

Number one, today I saw our new OB with my husband, and he thinks he'll do, so that's good, because I didn't want to go doctor hunting. He's very experienced, laid back, and is ok with my progesterone issues, though he doesn't take it as seriously as the doc who first told me how important it could be. He's really leaving it up to me, how much I want to take and for how long. I was a bit incredulous, as I'm used to the doctor wanting to be in charge of such things. I guess that works for me! He also said my official due date is November 24th, and that I am, as of today, 10 weeks along. So my baby ticker widget is a little slow.

I also put up a cute bookshelf widget. I will try to update it as I move onto other books. I'm not technically reading the Susie Lloyd book yet, but I want to be! I've hinted very strongly for Mother's Day....

I have quite a variety I'm reading right now. I just pick up whatever I'm interested in on a given evening, and read it. And if my mood is different, I do something else for a while. So I'm usually reading at least 2 books at a time, sometimes 5.

I hope the sun is shining where you are, it certainly is here!

2 comments:

  1. First, November 24th is my wedding anniversary. Second, I'm totally getting that widget!!

    H

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Especially thoughtful ones.