Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Papers!

I am so swamped. I just want to whine for a minute, and this is a good place to do it. So if you don't really care, don't bother reading this one.

I have at least 100 papers to go through, I'm sure. I've been making really good progress, but then I downloaded all the new work sent to me yesterday, and it's like I made no progress at all. The best thing I can say is that I'm not late or behind, because everything sent to me has been sent since May 15, and it's only May 28 now. That's completely reasonable. I just want to be caught up before my trip, and still have time to prepare for that!

Two more days of homeschooling. And today, AFTER homeschooling, I will...

go to the bank to put money in it
get Grace some normal, well-fitting, athletic shoes for the massive amount of walking we'll be doing
get the books I put on hold at the library
go to Prospector for picnic supplies, like a water container thingy
go to Joyce's house to trade project completion time around 4pm
eat dinner there
have Rosary with them, Savoys and Ramirez's
Hooray! Day over.

I'd better correct some papers now while it's quiet.

2 comments:

  1. Where are you going and walking so much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was walking around the neighborhood quite a bit, up to an hour, because I desperately need exercise. Then I strained my ankle. Drat. But I hope to walk a lot on our vacation, so I hope it is better by then. Yay for new shoes!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Especially thoughtful ones.