Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A very interesting climate change post with lots attached

This was on the Common Room, and it also lists such a long list of links at the bottom that I felt a need to put it here. There are so many things to post on lately, and yet I need to eat, sleep, gestate, and facebook is way easier to use than blogger, therefore more tempting.

Here is a very interesting article, which reaffirms my main point: politics and science do not mix.

Polar Bear Populations Have Increased

Like so many other controversies, we live in an age where we do not know what to believe about ANYTHING. That drives me up the wall. But I do like to point out things that appear to be common sense, especially when the political powers appear to have several things to gain from scaring people.

Enjoy!
blog comments powered by Disqus